Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting online application forms for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018. Subsequently, all the candidates can apply online for National Eligibility Test (NET). Accordingly, candidates can determine their eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor both. Interested candidates can check ugc net 2018 notification and net exam eligibility and can fill cbse ugc net 2018 online application form at cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE is going to conduct UGC-NET for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 8 July 2018 (Sunday). This year CBSE has raised the existing upper age limit for JRF for two years i.e from 28 years to 30 years. However, the relaxation is same as earlier.
UGC NET Exam includes 84 subjects at 91 Examination Centers across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 between 6 March 2018 and 5 April 2018.
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 Online Application Form and Procedure
The complete procedure to apply online for CBSE UGC NET 2018 is specified as follows:-
- Firstly visit the official website cbsenet.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Apply For – NET July 2018” tab present at the bottom of the page.
- Accordingly, a Login Page will open where candidates have to make fresh registration. At login page, candidates can click the “Apply for July 2018” tab under ‘New Candidate Registration’ section.
- Henceforth candidates have to read all instructions carefully, tick the declaration and then click “Proceed to apply online” button.
- Afterwards, CBSE UGC NET 2018 Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details in the UGC NET Authentication Form including D.O.B and Aadhaar Number.
- Accordingly, candidates have to click the “Submit” button. After submitting the NET 2018 Authentication Form, UGC NET 2018 application Form will open.
- The CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to enter his complete details, upload images, make fees payment and finally “Submit” the application form. After submitting the ugc net 2018 form, candidates will get “Application Number” and “Password”.
- Henceforth, candidates can make Login using this Application Number and Password to login into their account.
- Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed application form and keep it for any future reference.
All those candidates who qualify NET 2018 Exam for the award of Junior Research Fellowship can pursue research in post-graduation in specified subject or in a related subject. Moreover, these candidates can also become Assistant Professor.
UGC NET (July) 2018 – Requirement of Aadhaar
To ensure accuracy of candidate’s details, CBSE has made Aadhaar Card mandatory to fill the UGC NET 2018 Application Form. This will result in verification of identities of applicants at the examination centers in a convenient and hassle free manner. To see the details, please click the link – Requirement of Aadhaar for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam
UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the net exam eligibility to become eligible to appear for the NET Exam 2018. Subsequently, the candidates can see the eligibility criteria and age limit for July 2018 Exam through the link given below:-
CBSE UGC NET Exam Eligibility & Age Limit
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 – Important Dates
The important dates for CBSE UGC NET Exam are as follows:-
|Starting Date of Online Applications||6 March 2018|
|End Date for Online Applications||5 April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees through Challan at Syndicate / Canara / ICICI||6 April 2018|
|Correction in Application Form||25 April 2018 to 5 may 2018|
|Admit Card Upload Date||3rd Week of June 2018|
|Examination Date||8 July 2018|
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus & Subjects – Download in PDF
Candidates must see the entire list of subjects for UGC NET Exam 2018 through the link given below:-
CBSE UGC NET Exam List of Subjects
Moreover, candidates can also download ugc net syllabus in PDF Format through given link:-
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus 2018
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Examination Fee
Candidates must submit the following examination fee to fill the online application:-
a) General – Rs. 1000
b) Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs. 500
c) SC / ST / PwD / Transgender – Rs. 250
Candidates can pay this examination fees through online mode using their credit card / debit card. Moreover, candidates can also pay the UGC NET 2018 Application Fees through Online generated Bank Challan.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification & Scheme of Test
This NET 2018 Exam will consist of 2 papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) whose description is as follows:-
- Paper 1 – This paper will consist of 50 objective questions consisting of 100 marks as each question contains 2 marks. This paper is of one hour duration and is designed to test reasoning skills, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
- Paper 2 – As per CBSE UGC NET Notification, Paper 2 will consist of 100 questions carrying 200 marks. This paper is of 2 hours duration and will test the skills of candidates on selected subjects.
Candidates can see the short notification through the link – UGC NET 2018 Notification (in short)
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Date – Time Schedule
CBSE has announced that the CBSE UGC NET Exam Date is 8 July 2018 for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both or Eligibility for Assistant Professor only. Accordingly, the time schedule on ugc net exam date is as follows:-
|Date of Examination||8 July 2018||8 July 2018|
|Entry at Examination Hall||7 a.m||10:45 a.m|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:15 a.m||10:50 a.m|
|Opening Seal of Test Booklet||9:25 a.m||10:55 a.m|
|Last Entry in Examination Hall||9:30 a.m||11 a.m|
|Commencement of Test||9:30 a.m||11 a.m|
|Conclusion of Test||10:30 a.m||1 p.m|
Furthermore, candidates can see the detailed UGC NET 2018 Notification through the link – Detailed NET 2018 Notification / Information Bulletin
— Furthermore in case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number – 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526 or can send an e-mail to [email protected]
The post CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification & Syllabus appeared first on Sarkari Yojana.