Nationwide Institute of Open Education (NIOS) is inviting on-line charges submission for NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Charges April 2018. Subsequently, candidates need to submit the nios dled charges on-line for programs 501, 502 and 503 programs. Accordingly, NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Date 2018 is throughout April-Might 2018.
NIOS will conduct its first public examination in three modules in month of April-Might 2018. Accordingly, D.El.Ed Examination Charges is Rs. 250 per topic (with out late charges) and Rs. 350 (with late charges).
So, candidates can submit the topic charges earlier than nios d.el.ed examination charges april 2018 final date which is 6 March 2018 (with out late charges) and 15 March 2018 (with late charges).
NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Charges April Charges 2018 On-line Submission
Under is the entire process to use on-line:-
- Firstly go to the official web site dled.nios.ac.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click on the “Instructor Part” or straight click on this link
- Accordingly, click on the “On-line submission of D.El.Ed Examination Charges for Course 501, 502 & 503”
- Direct Hyperlink – Candidates can straight click on this hyperlink for D.El.Ed Examination Fees Submission
- Afterwards, the D.El.Ed. On-line Examination Charges Submission web page will seem as proven under:-
- Right here candidates need to enter the NIOS D.El.Ed Enrollment Quantity after which fill the examination charges to look for the NIOS D.El.Ed First Examination.
Furthermore, candidates should take a printout of the web receipt as affirmation to the charges submission.
NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Charges April 2018 – Fee Schedule
Candidates can fill the dled examination charges of Rs. 250 per topic (complete Rs. 750) for three topics if paid earlier than 6 March 2018. Nevertheless in case the candidates doesn’t submit his / her charges earlier than 6 March 2018 then they need to pay late charges of Rs. 100 per topic.
|Identify of Topic & Topic Code||Examination Charges||Registration Schedule|
|Elementary Schooling in India : A Socio – Cultural Perspective (501)
Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Faculties (502)
Studying Languages at Elementary Stage (503)
|Rs. 250 per topic||15 February 2018 to six March 2018 (with out late charges)|
|Rs. 350 per topic||7 March 2018 to 15 March 2018 (with out late charges of Rs. 100/-)|
Accordingly, candidates can fill the nios examination charges (Rs. 250) + late charges (Rs. 100) earlier than 15 March 2018. Henceforth, candidates need to pay Rs. 350 between 6 March 2018 to 15 March 2018.
— For extra particulars, click on the hyperlink – NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees Notification
— Furthermore, candidates can see the method of Swayam Registration and Login
The publish NIOS D.El.Ed. Exam Fees April 2018 Online Submission for Course 501, 502 & 503 appeared first on Sarkari Yojana.