Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises has launched Udyam Sakhi Portal for women entrepreneurs in India. Subsequently, central government focuses on creating a network to nurture innovative business model with low cost products and services to tackle social inequities. Accordingly, this new portal will help around 8 million who have recently started or are already running their businesses.
Mr. Giriraj Singh, Minister in Central government has launched this web portal on the occasion of International Women’s Day. Accordingly, this is a platform for emerging women entrepreneurs to get assistance and support from govt. Henceforth, women can learn better aspects of entrepreneurship and thus become self-reliant and independent.
Interested women entrepreneurs can make online registration at the official website – udyamsakhi.org
Udyam Sakhi Portal Online Registration Procedure
Below is the complete procedure to make Udyam Sakhi Portal Registration / Login:-
- Firstly visit the official website udyamsakhi.org
- Subsequently on the homepage, candidates will see “Create an Account” section as shown in the figure below:-
- Here candidates can enter Personal details like name, date of birth etc. and can then click at “Create an Account” button to complete Registration process.
- Afterwards, candidates can make Udyam Sakhi Login and get support & assistance on the Business Plan.
This platform will provide info. about various business and resources that women can consider useful for their business plan.
Udyam Sakhi Benefits
Udyam Sakhi will provide following facilities to women entrepreneurs:-
|Udyam Sakhi Benefits|
|Entrepreneurship Learning Tools||Incubation / Nurturing facility|
|Training Programmes to Raise Investment||Mentor Facility to each Women Entrepreneur|
|One to One Investor Meet||Market Survey|
|Learning and Development||Preparing Business Plan|
Udyam Sakhi Portal will provide information about various MSME schemes for women entrepreneurs such as Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP), Interest Subsidy Eligibility Certificate (ISEC) and Market Promotion & Development Assistance (MPDA) programme.
Udyam Sakhi Portal – Objectives
Udyam Sakhi Portal of the central govt. will ensure achievement of following objectives:-
- Sufficient Flow of Credit from Banks / Institutions.
- Subsequently to provide adequate support for up gradation of technology and modernization.
- To provide integral infrastructural facilities.
- Accordingly, govt. will provide modern testing facilities and quality certification.
- In addition to this, govt. will also provide access to modern management practices.
- Henceforth, govt. will also focus on entrepreneurship development and skill up-gradation through providing appropriate training facility.
- Govt. will also provide assistance for development of products, design intervention and packaging purposes.
- Govt. will also take steps to ensure welfare of artisans and workers. In addition to this, govt. will provide financial assistance to access domestic and export markets.
- Furthermore, govt. will take certain cluster wise measures for promoting capacity building and empowerment of units.
Moreover women are also entitled to give their suggestions, ideas and procedures on this platform. Furthermore various mentors will provide their services on voluntary basis.
The post udyamsakhi.org – Udyami Sakhi Online Registration / Login For Women Entrepreneurs appeared first on Sarkari Yojana.