Union Minister for Minority Affairs, Government of India Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Announced Haj Policy of the Year 2018. The application for Haj 2018 will begin from 15th November 2017. This year the Government has announced the Haj Policy a month before so that the pilgrims gets more time to apply for the prepare for the holy pilgrimage.
During the announcement the Minister said that the Haj 2018 Policy is the most comprehensive policy so far and created based on thousands of recommendations. The new policy is expected to make the Haj smooth, comfortable, transparent and safe.
The Haj 2018 registrations and applications can now be done online and also using the mobile app. The ministry has launched a new app called Haj Committee of India mobile app. Pilgrims can now use the app to apply online, know various details, status of the application and guidelines using the app. The Central Haj Committee wants people to take benefits of simple application procedures and safe pilgrimage and apply in large numbers for the upcoming Haj 2018. Along with the website & app the Haj 2018 form has all the details of the expenditure for Haj so that rural and poor are not exploited by the middleman.
Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi also provides details of last Haj pilgrimage which happened 2017. It was a successful pilgrimage he said and close to lakh Haji took benefit of it he added.
Highlights of Haj Policy 2018:
- Registration for Haj 2018 dates:
- Start date: 15th November 2018
- Last date: 7th December 2018
- Applications can now be done online at Central Haj Committee / Haj Committee of India official website hajcommittee.gov.in or Haj Committee of India mobile app click here to download
- Reservation for people more than 70 years of age
- Women in group of 4 or more can travel without male partner
- 21 embarkation points: Nagpur, Aurangabad, Gaya, Ranchi, Guwahati, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mangalore, Goa, Srinagar, Cochin, Hyderabad, Delhi, Varanasi, Chennai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Bhopal, Mumbai, Indore, Lucknow
- Haj airfare per pilgrim:
- From Shri Nagar: Rs 1,09,692
- From Delhi: Rs 73,697
- From Guwahati: Rs 1,15,646
- From Kolkata: Rs 83,027
- From Gaya: Rs 1,13,680
Eligibility for Haj 2018: Any Indian Muslim with valid machine readable passport can apply for Haj 2018 except for following;
- Whose passport is damaged and not machine readable or people who don`t have passport
- Whose passport is not valid during the duration of 7th December 2017 till 14th February 2018
- Person who has already performed Haj
- People with mental disabilities or are divyangs or have acute disorder
- Pregnant ladies in advance stages of pregnancy
- Ladies less than 45 year of age and are not traveling in group of 4 or less and dont have male partner
- Person who is not allowed by the court to travel abroad
Haj 2018 announcement:
Haj 2018 application form:
Haj 2018 pay in slip (State Bank of India):
Haj 2018 pay in slip (Union Bank of India):
How to apply online for Haj 2018 / Step by step application procedure for Haj 2018:
For more details on Haj 2018:
- Haj Committee of India: http://www.hajcommittee.gov.in/
- Haj 2018 guidelines: http://www.hajcommittee.gov.in/guidelines.aspx
- Haj 2018 online application: http://hajcommittee.gov.in/hcoiapplication.html
- Haj 2018 epayment: http://hajcommittee.gov.in/epayment.html
- Haj Committee of India contact details: http://hajcommittee.gov.in/contact_us.aspx
The post Haj 2018: apply online at hajcommittee.gov.in or Haj Committee of India mobile app appeared first on KhojGuru.